Time flies. Yes it does. Independence Day mattress and car ads inundated us with red, white, & blue. I knew the firecracker stands wouldn’t be far behind.
What hit me next is tomorrow is July 1st, marking the beginning of 2013: Part 2.
For our Canadian friends, July 1st is Canada Day (a national holiday) and start of the NHL draft. But I digress…
The calendar change to July prompts assessment of first-half-2013 accomplishments and prospects for the rest of the year.
- Are your booking/sales on target? Higher? Lower? Why?
- Have you made planned changes in your print ads or bridal show participation?
- Have you launched a blog? If so, are you making consistent posts?
- How about other social media: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest? Have you eased in, developed a plan, and followed through?
- … fill in the blanks, for yourself, here.
Don’t let the calendar run your business. Take a day or two (not necessarily on the holiday) to step back make mid-year corrections and adjustments.
If you are proactive, the second half of 2009 should be even more productive and prosperous for you.
Wedding Marketing Expert
The Wedding Marketing Blog